Honeywell Branch Sales Assistant (Reading) in Reading, United Kingdom
Branch Sales Assistant (Reading)
We are seeking a talented individual to become a key member of our successful team in our Reading branch, as a branch assistant.
• To give a complete sales and after sales service to new and existing customers and provide excellence in service at all times.
• To observe and comply with the Company’s administrative procedures.
• To deal with customer orders and queries in an efficient manner.
• To assist the day to day operation of the trade counter.
• To maximise the branches sales activity to achieve gross profit, including pro-active sales calls & any other opportunities to increase sales & profit.
• To work closely with the Branch Manager to review customer’s contracts, paying particular attention to any manufacturers increases where appropriate and meeting the branches margin/profit targets.
• To work closely with all preferred supplier representatives in order to achieve the goals agreed between the companies.
• To ensure that a professional image is maintained, both in personal presentation and by way of conduct and in line with company procedures (i.e. company uniform)
• To work closely with the Sales Executives and the Branch Manager in order to maintain and develop all current customers, target dormant accounts and new customers on a regular basis.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected by the Company.
• Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate clearly to both colleagues and customers
• Experience in a sales and distribution customer service or similar role Team player
• Well organized – able to prioritize and multi-task
• Self motivated
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude / approach
• Ability to make Proactive outbound sales calls
• Used to working to and being judged against targets
• Ability to learn/gain knowledge of the company’s key product lines in a timely fashion
• IT literate basic knowledge - excel, word, outlook , SAP
• Clear understanding of profit and margins
• Clear understanding of excellence in customer service and be able to exceed this at all times
• Ability to support and drive marketing initiatives and seek new opportunities to build sales and profit
A competitive salary, and generous benefits package is on offer for the right individual.
Would you enjoy working for us? If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Under immigration rules we must consider EEA nationals first and in the event we cannot locate any then we will look outside of the EEA, unless someone outside of the EEA has the legal right to work in the EEA.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
50 Trade Counter Sales
25 Order Management
25 Working with customers
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD2049
- Category: Sales
- Location: Reading, BERKS RG7 4AA GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.