Honeywell SIOP & Materials Director in Raleigh, North Carolina
SIOP & Materials Director
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Lead the activities related to the purchase of material, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell HBT. You will lead development of AOP and STRAP, works autonomously to achieve organizational objectives and drive functional excellence and continuous improvement. You will Proven team leader for teams with individual contributors and managers. You are accountable for and able to lead complex global project teams.
Lead Material Management strategy and vision, and drive execution to enable business value and productivity
Continuously improve material management processes to drive better business results
Build a world-class workforce that creates competitive advantage by hiring the right people, developing, coaching and retaining top talent
Setting a Standard and Driving Process Excellence
Ensure the Site SIOP processes are consistent with HBT and Corporate requirements and drive actions to achieve HBT SIOP Maturity Assessment Level 4.
Deploy, and lead a world class Long Term Supply Planning Process.
Support the GBE SIOP processes in their quest to achieve HOS Gold, supporting HOS Gold Initiatives, continuously improving SIOP process excellence, and improving Enterprise SIOP maturity to level 4.
Deploy an effective Plan for Every part (PFEP) process across the supply chain to enable better supply chain performance; train others to deploy and develop the process at each supply location
Pushing Cross-Functional engagement to the next level
Linkage with Site leadership teams to achieve long term planning visibility and optimal supply choices, monthly projections predictability and capability to achieve AOP targets consistently.
Collaboration and Support of Order Management & Demand Planning Processes and Improvement to drive forecast accuracy up and variation out.
Standardize and align leading SIOP practices, systems, and tools across all Sites of SE EMEA.
Developing People and Culture
Spread a long term strategic mindset across site SIOP process steps.
Be a coach and trainer for all SIOP stake holders at all the
25 Lead teams
25 Material management
25 Material Scheduling
25 Oversee new production introduction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Manufacturing Industrial Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience in hands-on Supply Chain Management, with specific experience of implementing SIOP in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of material replenishment process design and implementation
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in theorganization and able to gain respect of cross functional organization
- Ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- A self-starter with a high degree of motivation who can work with minimal direct supervision
- Solid conceptual and analytical thinking and proven ability to solve complex tasks with high level of ambiguity, under time pressure
- Experienced in applicable SAP Modules like MM, PP and APO DP
- Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial
- Honeywell HOS (or equivalent lean program) experience
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD5308
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Raleigh, NC 27610 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.