Honeywell Test Engineer in Pune, India
- Line Maintenance activities for Test Equipment/Machines as well as Product Failure Analysis using six sigma methodology. Driving TPM(Total Productive Maintenance) for Test Equipment to improve the OEE.(Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Design and development, repair/maintenance of ATE’s. Troubleshooting of Test Equipments
- Scoping , designing and building Jigs/Test Fixtures/Test Equipment, method layouts, validation processes at factory as well as at Contract Manufacturer/Suppliers
- Define the requirements document and develop architecture for a LabVIEW-based application.
- Develop test S/W that are scalable, readable, and maintainable and Document the whole project Code architecture effectively. Ability to modify the Test software source code in VB, C , Lab view etc.
- Select and leverage appropriate tools and techniques for managing the development of LabVIEW application and better usage of PXI system and other Equipment according to demanding Projects.
- Manage development of a LabVIEW project from definition to deployment.
- Ability to quickly meet project or application needs for new technologies and hardware.
- Responsible for Establishment of Test process Instructions, procedures, formats, Drawings & Preventive maintenance manuals as per the ISO 9001 Standards.
- Conducting Repeatability & Reliability(GR&R) study, Process Capability (Cpk) analysis on the Test Stations prior releasing to the production Line
- Develop/Modify and Debug codes in NI Test Stands Soft Skills/knowledge:
- Effective Communicator and good Presentation Skills
- Ability to lead and support several concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple-tasks
- Proficient in C, VB, Lab-view. NI Lab-windows etc and ability to modify the codes
- BE / B. Tech degree in Electronic & Telecommunication/Electronics/Instrumentation engineering from reputed University having 5 to 6 years of hands on experience in Test Engineering/Repair-Maintenance of Test Equipment/Machines/SPM’s etc.
- Job ID: 00356757
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Pune, MH IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.