Honeywell Systems Engineer in Pune, India
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to developsystems improvingfor
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5451
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.