Honeywell Systems Engineer in Pune, India
Should have minimum 5 to 8 years hands-on, multiple projects experience in various phases of project like engineering / installation / commissioning of DCS / PLC systems. Functional knowledge of Refineries /
Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Chemicals / Pharma domain will be preferred.
Understanding of P&ID, Logic/ Interlock diagrams, Logic Flow charts.
Preparation of Control system Engineering documents like GA, Internal Layouts, Power distribution diagrams, Power supply and heat calculation, I/O assignment, Cable schedule, Termination details.
Preparation of Control system detailed engineering documents like Functional & Module Design Specifications, Control narratives, System design Specifications, Flow charts, Logic diagram,
FAT Procedure, Cutover sequence, Operation Manual.
Developing Logic Diagrams, Sequences based on Control narratives. Hands on experience in PLC / DCS system programming based on logic diagrams, loop schematics. Experience in Network configuration.
Inspection of Panel installation, cable laying, & termination
Hands on experience on graphics development with HMI Softwares.
Participate in software and Hardware Factory
Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test of Control System.
Startup and commissioning of the control systems.
Execute, Plan & deliver as per commitments,
Good communication skills, Able to interact with customer & handle
independently, Effective team member, Integrative thinker
YOU MUST HAVE
- Education - B.E (Instrumentation) Experience - 5 to 8 years
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- Job ID: HRD3606
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.