Honeywell Sr Software Engineer in Pune, India
Sr Software Engineer
Skills & Technologies:
Mandatory hands on experience
1. Writing code in Python v2.7 onwards for all its
features and packages- unittest, lxml, wxPython, pywin32,Sphinx (Python),
2. Requirement analysis and creating requirement
documentation, Use cases identifications
3. Creating architectures and Design (High and Low level)
4. Database like PostgreSQL and SQLite3
5. Designing schema using XML
in Eclipse IDE
8. Any source control tool
10. Waterfall and Agile processes
1. Ability to lead a team
2. Good verbal, written and presentation communication
3. Team player – able to work in collaborative
environment and with cross functional teams
4. Good listener
5. Willingness to learn newer technologies work across
Qualification: B.E. IT/ Comp
Sc. / ECE / Instrumentation/ MSc Electronics/ Comp Science/MCA/MCS
Experience: 8-12 years
- Job ID: req106826
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.