Honeywell Lead Consultant in Pune, India
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Sr ERP Analyst
• As a Functional Implementation Lead, the incumbent will be part
of a cross functional deployment team with the responsibility to deploy the
designed “Global Template” which will enable HPS to move from current business
processes and operating systems to common business processes, enabled by SAP.
When required, the person may also have the responsibility to lead projects for
designing and deploying new global processes to meet HPS business requirements.
The incumbent will also be responsible to maintain alignment of the HPS
deployments in implementation Production Planning functionalities at Honeywell
sites by close teamwork with the HPS and PMT Global supply chain planning
The scope of PP / Manufacturing includes:
• PP Master data requirements
• Demand Management
• Working on MTS / MTO Planning strategies.
• MPS / MRP
• Capacity leveling/evaluation
• Discrete Manufacturing
• Long term planning.
• Production order execution
• PP Integration with QM/MM/SD/CO Modules.
• Knowledge in APO DP/SNP/PPDS added advantage
Key Responsibilities ;
• Work with business process owners to develop new organizational roles to
fulfill the “To-Be” business processes
• Become a knowledge expert in the Global Template for Logistics processes, as
well as integration points with other functions
• Provide HPS input to the evolution of the Global Template
• Educate HPS process leadership on the benefits of the “To-Be” design and the
change implications for their organization
• Execute the redesigned business process in the new ERP system during
deployment Solution validation phase to confirm that business requirements have
• Capture, assess and prioritize key business requirement gaps from all sites
that are part of a deployment project.
• Reconcile differences between business unit processes and lead the team to
• Take initiative and assume leadership to make decisions to drive to the best
business process and keep projects moving forward to meet committed milestone
• Work with HPS process owners during the deployment process to ensure business
ownership throughout the program.
• Be a champion of the CP/S solution and assist in change management
• Learn the SAP system to the standard required and ensure that knowledge is
effectively transferred to other users
• Map global user profiles to local business roles in coordination with super
users and Manufacturing Security Point of Contact
• Ensure that all users are able to operate new business process effectively
with minimum impact to the business
• At as a SAP COE as and when required.
30 Production planning excecution
30 MPS / MRP
10 Demand Management
15 Business focussed
15 CP/S solution and assist in change management
B.E or Equivalent
Relevant Certification from SAP
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD2272
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.