Honeywell Application Engineer in Pune, India
Application EngineerImplement standard MES solutions within budgeted time and cost constraints. May be required to work on customized solutions as per project specific requirement. Implementation of application as per design and requirement specification with good QA.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
• Produces part or part(s)/total of conceptual, functional & detailed design specifications under supervision
• Executes Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
• Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
• Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other disciplines
• Provide consulting support to project team
• Reports progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
• Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work
• Complies with all processes, tools and methodologies
• Experience in MES development projects Implementation like PHD (Uniformance Process History Database) and Production Balance & reconciliation
• Experience in Energy Management and balancing
• Experience in Operation Management
• Experience in PIMS – Plant Information Management System
• working experience of various units Operations/Monitoring and other Automated system of refinery operations
• Support P&E(Proposal and Estimation) whenever required
BE Chemical Engineer with 8+ yrs experience
- Job ID: req93444
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Pune, MH IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.