Honeywell Sr. App. Eng. Supervisor in Prague, Czech Republic
Sr. App. Eng. Supervisor
Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) is the global market leader in turbocharging and is winning new turbo programs in Europe, Asia and the United States every day.
Honeywell Connected Vehicle provides advanced solutions for automotive control and monitoring systems. Our products enable the world’s leading automotive companies to improve vehicle fuel efficiency, emissions, and to streamline their control development process. As a Supervisor of our
application engineering team, you will join a team of industry leaders and will be exposed to cutting-edge controls algorithms, modelling techniques, optimization techniques, powertrain concepts, and software tools, including Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring (IVHM) solutions or OnRAMP, Honeywell’s award-winningsoftware for Model Predictive Control (MPC).
As a Sr. Application Engineering Supervisor with Honeywell Connected Vehicle, you
will have the opportunity to work as individual contributor and as a supervisor:
- As a an individual contributor drive and implement the introduction for new Vehicle Monitoring and Management SW product from initial customer request to production launch.
- As a Supervisor, you will be leading and mentoring a team of application engineers who are responsible for project delivery and day to day work with the customers worldwide.
- Partner with various clients and reputable automakers to impact our clients as an integral part of bringing new SW technologies to their prized products – products you and those in your sphere of influence use and depend on every day.
- Take your proven experience in the Automotive SW industry and lead the customer requirements elicitation and product configuration and validation to successfully integrate Vehicle Monitoring andmanagement SW onto connected vehicles with our global engineering and customer teams.
- You will be given the opportunity to independently create and manage problem resolutiontasks that include, but are not limited to: the evaluation of a problem, recommendation of technical solutions, implementation of change, and clear technical communication internally and externally. Successfully completing these and aligned responsibilities will ensure the growth of existing and new client accounts.
- A Connected Vehicle Sr. App. Eng. Supervisor is considered to be crucial to the success of our business as they are a key technical link between our customers and engineering organizations throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software/Electronic Engineering or related engineering field
- Effective oral and written communicator that can influence, motivate, negotiate, and collaborate both internally and externally
- Some years of experience with automotive SW, ideally also as a team leader
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD4830
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.