Honeywell Human Resources Generalist in Prague, Czech Republic
Human Resources Generalist
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
- Flawless execution of day-to-day HR support for client base.
- Work with the HR COEs to deliver on compensation, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
- Coach managers on optimal workforce utilization, talent management, and performance differentiation.
- Support recruitment and selection process.
- Lead/support MRR (Management Resource Review) process, salary planning and performance management in respective business.
- Train / Advise managers in HR processes and people management.
- Ensure implementation of HR strategy and procedures in alignment with business objectives / requirements.Regular follow up on action plan and goal status
YOU MUST HAVE
- University Degree
- Fluent English
- Previous working experience in HR, preferably as HR business partner/HR manager
- Excellent interpersonal, partnering and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and good with data
- Strong influencer and someone people like working with
- Strong Customer orientation
- Global mindset and ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Experience with working in multinational company is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite, Good PC skills
- Good knowledge of Czech labour code
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD4467
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.