Honeywell HRS Benefits Delivery Lead in Prague, Czech Republic
HRS Benefits Delivery Lead
The HR Services Benefits Delivery Lead in EMEA will manage delivery channels and service providers to ensure administration in
accordance with SLA's, HON metrics, quality, accuracy of data, HUE principles and applicable plan rules, policies and government regulations in the areas of Pensions, Health and Risk, and any other supplemental benefit services as needed. Provide guidance on plan administration, tier 3 / 4 escalations, rules interpretation and process improvements.
Main responsibilities & Activities:
- Provide direction and manage benefits service providers in the areas of Health and Risk programs, Pension schemes, and other supplemental
benefits as required in the EMEA region.
- Partner with the HR Centres of Excellence on strategic project implementation, benefit vendor contracts, and the transition of current HR
benefits work to the most appropriate and cost effective work streams.
- Act as point of contact for providing resolution for escalated and complex issues such as, and not limited to, claims, policy interpretation
and eligibility issues from Operations, suppliers, Centres of Excellence (COE), HR professionals, Legal, LER, and other functions
- Lead or support projects in collaboration with HRS functions, suppliers and carriers, C&B, Legal and/or Procurement to launch new products and services, and policy/benefit changes including benefit program standardization, vendor changes or consolidation, acquisitions, divestitures and new product services, policy changes and changes due to ratified contracts or legislation.
- Develop and document processes.
- Direct and monitor external suppliers to ensure the highest quality delivery of service in accordance with SLA's and business objectives, ensure compliance.
- Leverage operational tools to drive business results to meet organizational objectives
- Drive continuous process improvements to enhance customer experience and provide higher efficiencies of the administration processes including those of our supplier partners, and meet strategic objectives.
- Leverage existing operational tools including Case Mgt. MOR, C-SAT,
- Quarterly Business Reviews, etc. to drive business results to meet organizational objectives.
- Lead or support implementations to optimize efficiency of administrative resources and processes
- Serve as a project lead or team member on assigned projects.
- Document project calls and meeting minutes. Track deliverables and due dates.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or extensive benefits plan administration experience
- Excellent project management, business process management and supplier management experience
- Proficiency with regulatory requirements related to benefits administration
- Experience managing teams with demonstrated leadership impact
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of CRM tool an advantage
- Multi-geography benefits exposure
- Experience leveraging technology for communications and processes
- Proven customer service focus with ability to manage customer expectations and business service deliverables
- Excellent program management and business-partnering skills
- Ability to account for global impact/concerns
- Strong business as well as HR acumen
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and ethical behaviour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent risk taker with proven ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and meet objectives
- Job ID: HRD1283
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.