Honeywell Credit Controller in Prague, Czech Republic
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Daily follow up on overdue debts by telephone and email
- Assisting the Cash Team with allocation of payments
- Work with customers to expand electronic invoicing and Direct Debit
- Processing and generating reminder emails and account statements
- Ensuring that all account settings are daily reviewed and maintained in cooperation with customer master team
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Periodic reviews of customer's payment performance
• Finance Background or relevant experience on customer care or collections environment.
• Open Minded and proactive approach.
• Motivated and dedicated. Ability to work on a multicultural team environment.
• Fluent in German - additional European language is a plus.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req109934
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.