Honeywell Cash Application Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
Cash Application Specialist
Honeywell is growing in really fast way and therefore our teams are growing too. If you like to gain knowledge in finance, numbers are your passion and you would like to grow in worlwide know American company then we are searching for you. Primarily responsible for applying cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) within AR (Accounts Receivable) ledgers.
- Application of cash receipts to the correct invoice.
- Daily balancing of cash receipts.
- Investigating misapplied cash.
- Customer correspondence regarding cash receipts and payment detail specification.
- Account reconciliation.
- Entering and applying inter-company netting.
- Preparing, posting, and inputting wire transfers.
- Processing EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and credit card receipts.
- Maintenance of records for auditing purposes (filing remittances, bank statements etc.).
- Preparing journal entries and inputting GL information each month.
- Preferred knowledge in accounting, finance, or general business.
- English on communicative level.
- Self motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to cooperate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers. Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD3847
- Category: Finance
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.