Honeywell ASIC/FPGA Engineer in Prague, Czech Republic
The ASIC team is a part of global ASC/FPGA organization in Honeywell being responsible for project execution, design and verification of safety critical designs for FPGAs.
- Translation of system level requirements into hardware
- Architecture definition of complex high speed ASIC/FPGAs
- Implementation of approved design in VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Verification in simulation environment based on BFMs (VHDL) or UVM methodology (SystemVerilog)
- Generation of associated supporting documentation
- Regular and frequent communication with chip project lead engineer
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding of ASIC or FPGA development process
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog for Xilinx, Microsemi or Altera devices. SystemVerilog is a plus
- Knowledge of AMBA, PCI, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, OS Linux
- Scripting language Perl, Shell, TCL or Python is a plus
- Experience with ModelSim or other simulation tool
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Job ID: HRD2632
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.