Honeywell Principal Research Scientist in Plymouth, Minnesota
Principal Research Scientist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a Principal Research Scientist you will lead the design and delivery of large, complex portions of the technologies that power our solutions and products. You will lead projects, develop technologies and build deep technical skills. Work in an agile environment and solve complex problems with speed and creativity.
In this role you will manage large projects that drive technical design and contribute to the delivery of innovative technologies. Have a meaningful impact on people and mentor junior Engineers and help drive our growth as a technology leader and collaborate effectively on R&D deliverables.
- Project leadership
- Technology leadership
- New Business Development
- Program Development
- Technical solutions
- Customer interaction
Develop new technology
10 Customer Interaction
10 New Business Development
30 Technology leadership
YOU MUST HAVE
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, or scientific discipline with significant experience in engineering or R&D
- Significant program management experience
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop and mentor others
- Significant experience in engineering or related field
- Experience with new product and technology development in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex and challenging problems
- Able to effectively operate in a matrix organization
- Experience working in global teams across time zones
- Track record of successful contribution to products & projects
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD7167
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.