Honeywell Contracts Manager in Plymouth, Minnesota
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing global leader.
Aerospace Strategic Business Group with 40,000 employees in over 125 locations worldwide is leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries. The Aerospace headquarters is based in Phoenix/Arizona and Rolle/Switzerland.
Experienced Contract management professional who is capable of complete contract review, development and negotiation of standard terms and conditions, determination of acceptable deviations from standard terms, and negotiation of all standard contractual agreements and most non-standard contractual agreements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing complex terms and conditions, developing alternative language, performing risk analysis/mitigation, and providing recommendations in accordance with Aerospace and Law & Contracts policies and procedures.
- Maximizing profit and cash flow while minimizing risk through the skillful negotiation of contract terms.
- Flowing down contract requirements to other functional organizations.
- Maximizing on-contract growth (OCG) (customer funded changes) and minimizing unfunded estimate at complete (EAC) growth by actively participating in all facets of baseline change management (BCM).
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Working closely with Program Management, Finance, Procurement, C&PS, and International Trade Compliance (Export Control) to ensure a cohesive and effective team.
Reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs), proposals and contracts to provide guidance to business leadership on contractual rights and obligations, and interpretation of terms and conditions.
This position may be based at any Honeywell US Aerospace location, however the Minneapolis or Plymouth locations are preferred and is in support of the Electronic Solutions Strategic Business Unit. No relocation assistance will be provided.
30 Negotiates contracts
20 Drafts agreements
25 Identifies risk in agreements
10 Focus on speed of contracting
15 Reviews RFPs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Significant experience working with government contracts, some of which may be working with commercial contracts.
- Advanced degree with some experience working with government contracts, some of which may be working with commercial contracts.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Experience working with Program Management, Quality and Integrated Supply Chain, and familiarity with their functional roles, responsibilities and processes.
- Ability to accurately translate complex contractual issues into easily understood summaries and solutions.
- Advanced degree and/or contracting certification preferred.
- Advanced writing skills in drafting contract correspondence.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD10567
- Category: Legal
- Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.