Honeywell Technician - Test - Level 3 (FAA) in Phoenix, Arizona
Technician - Test - Level 3 (FAA)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will test and inspect product and equipment to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up testing and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
80 Testing Auxiliary Power Units
5 Support the Honeywell Operating System
5 Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Significant knowledge of auxiliary power units
- Significant manufacturing experience
- A&P Certification
- Thorough knowledge of engine mechanical assembly,manufacturing processes, blueprint interpretation, mistake proofing, andlessons learned practices.
- Experience with the use of standard and pneumatictooling, standard and special measuring tools such as calipers,micrometers, dial indicators, torque wrenches, and electrical resistancetest equipment.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skillswith individuals of other disciplines and various levels within and out ofthe organization.
- Knowledge of turbine engine operating theory preferred.All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitivepositions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing forAmphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Phencyclidine (PCP). The DOT/FAAregulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitivepositions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol MisusePrevention Plan.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: HRD1735
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.