Honeywell Technical Support Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Technical Support Manager
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will ensure professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will drive focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will use your influence to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will drive the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues across teams.
Lead the team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
Drive timely responses to customer demands by supporting the coordinating efforts of different teams
Help your team develop business acumen while teaching to address customer's technical needs
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
20 Investigate and resolve technical issues
20 Track requests resolution
20 Provide technical training
20 Build relationships with customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field
- Experience with leadership and/or peoplemanagement experience.
- Extensive experience in Aerospacebusiness
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Demonstrated management skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Job ID: HRD1714
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.