Honeywell Staff Systems Engineer S&C in Phoenix, Arizona
Staff Systems Engineer S&C
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace Services & Connectivity Group. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Services & Connectivity business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to developsystems improvingfor
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Expert in systems development life cycle.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Leading diverse and global team.
- Expert experience in developing real-time avionics, in Systems, Software and Hardware.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes.
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people.
- Making autonomous decisions.
- Significant engineering experience.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt
- Job ID: HRD148
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.