Honeywell Sr Technical Training Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Sr Technical Training Specialist
Implement development of eLearning or instructor-led training courses based upon technical documentation for technical and non-technical audiences. Develop training curricula based upon input from and the needs of the business. Assess success and efficiency of the training. Assess current training curriculum and update as required. Coordinate and deliver training and learning best practices as needed. Develop mechanisms for monitoring training instructional design, coordination, delivery, and materials production.
Be part of a team that drives curriculums that help clients become more knowledgeable of and efficient with our products
Work effectively with multiple functions to ensure that design and delivery of curriculum supports certification requirements for business partners
Address customer's technical training needs to improve their business acumen
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree and/or graduation from a 2 year technical program with 5 years experience on Distributed Process Control Networks
- Minimum 1 years hands-on experience working in VMware VSphere environments
- Minimum 4 years experience in presenting technical concepts and/or process control programs
- Minimum 3 years hands-on Microsoft Server installation experience, networking (router/switch configuration), executing backup software and supporting various workstation operating systems
- Minimum 5 years classroom experience in presenting technical training programs preferably in the process industry
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Exposure to or use of process simulators or has created training around process simulators
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, multitask and manage priorities.
- Job ID: HRD1865
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.