Honeywell Sr Market Research Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Sr Market Research Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead marketing activities and projects for critical segments of Honeywell business units. You will be responsible for managing the efforts of a marketing team in business forecasting and simulation development, strategic planning and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) analytic support. You will lead the integration of customer & competitor research & intelligence to predict trends, identify growth opportunities and market needs. You will direct efforts to coordinate with various internal and external business and leadership groups in a global and matrixed environment in order to meeting aggressive targets and goals. You will create/monitor KPIs to measure success for the programs and strategies in place.
- Leaders will develop credible market research & competitive intelligence to inform Honeywell strategic plans (STRAP) and annual operating plans (AOP).
- Leaders will maneuver across globally diverse and matrixed lines of business to generate best in class tools and data to drive business growth.
Leaders will develop talent across their team to drive strong business results and create a competitive talent advantage within the industry.
50 Analysis / Market Sizing
15 Strategy & Planning
15 Relationship development/Mgmt.
10 Internal/External Communications
10 Competitor Analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical discipline (Marketing, Business Mgmt., Math, Engineering, etc.)
- Significant experience in technical services or aerospace services
- Prior experience leading marketing teams
- Master's Degree
- Passion for and prior experience in aerospace industry
- Excellent interpersonal, organization & communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent business writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a global, matrix organization
- Greenbelt certification
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3028
- Category: Marketing
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.