Honeywell Sr Director - USAF Programs in Phoenix, Arizona
Sr Director - USAF Programs
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The USAF Senior Director will be based in the Phoenix, Arizona area or at an existing USAF base location and will report to the VP Defense Aftermarkets & Global Council Sales Leader for the Defense Aftermarket Americas (DAA) business and will lead a team of Customer Business Managers (CBMs) and contingent workers to manage and grow the $200M USAF business within the DAA organization. This position requires extensive breadth, knowledge and experience with the assigned customer as well as with internal Honeywell business processes. The SR Director will lead the team in executing the current day to day business with the USAF and expanding the pipeline of growth opportunities for aftermarket sales to on existing and new aircraft / helicopter / ground vehicle / UAVs and Retrofit, Modifications and Upgrades (RMUs) on existing platforms with a focus on displacing competitors and tracking this pipeline through SFDC. The Senior Director will build strong relationships on both the technical and executive level that will position Honeywell for long term positive relationships within the USAF. As a member of a leadership team, you will coordinate activities with other functions within Honeywell as well as across the territory to achieve overall business results
- To establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding thecustomer base across the region;
- To ensure the staffing of a team that achieves maximum profitability andgrowth in line with Honeywell’s vision and strategic objectives;
- To define strategies and initiatives to attain growth across the region;
- To manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated account andterritory growth objectives;
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- To partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives;
- To forecast of revenue and growth opportunities within SFDC.
- Proven business leadership and sales experience within Aerospace and Defense industry;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
20 Team Management
20 Customer Management
20 AOP Management
20 Business Strategy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years Aerospace industry, product and sales knowledge experience
- Minimum of 5 years business / sales leadership experience with a track record of driving revenue growth with a strong Military background
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD1693
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.