Honeywell Specialist Sr Marketing Comm in Phoenix, Arizona
Specialist Sr Marketing Comm
With an extensive breadth of products and growing digitalmarketing innovation, this is an exciting time to join Honeywell Aerospace'sConnectivity group. The Marketing Communications Senior Specialist supports theconnectivity marketing communications (Marcom) team within Honeywell'sAerospace business. This highly visible position requires the ability to thinkstrategically, develop strong working partnerships with executives, agencies,media buyers and marketing and sales teams. The position also requiresexecution of Marcom campaigns, spanning advertising, social media, events, web,sales collateral and support, direct marketing and much more.
• Plans, recommends and executes integrated Marcomcampaigns for our commercial businesses
• Continuously strives to improve the quality andeffectiveness of all marketing communications
• Assists in the development and measurement of yearlyand quarterly metrics
• Continuously analyzes operational process and budget tofind and implement more efficient tactics
• Help to research and evaluate new approaches and trendsin the changing world of web, digital, email/web delivery, reviewing resultsand performance, and adjusting for future campaigns
• Trade show and event onsite support
• Act as liaison to the creative development process bysupporting agency and vendor relationships
• Help to set up and execute campaign elements within themarketing automation tool, including campaigns email creative, list selection,landing pages and web forms
• Ensure your efforts are integrated with fellow PR,employee communications and regional teams within the department
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Minimum of 5 plus years' of experience in MarketingCommunications
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Business,Public Relations or Communications
• US citizen or permanent resident due to exportrestrictions
WE ALSO VALUE:
• Ability to succeed in often interrupt-driven, ambiguousand highly matrixed environments
• Previous Fortune 100 job experience, and programmanagement experience a plus
• Aerospace industry knowledge a plus
• Direct engagement in social media-related areas
• Marketing automation tool knowledge a plus
• Previous experience in large complex organizations
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Creative and strategic thinker risk-taker
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the abilityto influence key stake holders
• Ability to establish strong working relationships withkey work partners
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Win and have fun approach
- Job ID: 00354988
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.