Honeywell Software Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that develops, integrates, and supports highly complex application functions within the Honeywell Aerospace Services & Connectivity organization. You will participate in the development and support of product functionality across multiple programs for Honeywell’s customers that build flight simulators.
You will have the opportunity to apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative solutions. You will be able to grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
20 Software coding
20 Testing and Integration
30 Customer Support
30 System and Code Troubleshooting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Must be US Citizen or permanent resident due to export controls
- Experience in software, engineering or related field
- Experience in developing Windows applications using Microsoft Visual Studio
- C++ coding experience
- Demonstrated code problem solving skills
- Experience working with avionics products and/or flight simulators
- Direct customer support experience (including customer on-site)
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop or improve applications and tools
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the customer
- Develop and mentor members and junior engineers in both technical issues and in communicating with internal and external customers.
- Finding the correct balance between demand and resources when establishing priorities
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD5904
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.