Honeywell Senior Project Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Project Analyst
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities.
- Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
- Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports.
Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's business model.
20 Measure program performance
20 Analyze cost schedule integration
20 Maintain schedule and track milestones
20 Prepare and publish metrics and reports
20 Track budget and program financial data
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience as Business Analyst
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- User experience of SAP system
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management
- Project Management certification
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD5666
- Category: Business Management
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.