Honeywell Project Engineer I in Phoenix, Arizona
Project Engineer I
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve the produciblity of products and drive these solutions to implementation. You will evaluate existing product design and manufacturing process and develop new ideas and solutions for improve the produciblity of the hardware and reduce cost and improve delivery to Honeywell.
You are responsible to lead and drive teams of design engineers, manufacturing engineers, sourcing and suppliers to implement these solutions. Work environment is fast paced and results oriented and strong bias for action is required to quickly identify projects and execute. This role requires interface with multiple parts of Honeywell Aerospace in the US and around the world as well as interface with supplier domestic and globally.
15 Schedule and Milestone development/mgmt
35 Understand technology – Engines design and function and manufacturing processes
35 Project leadership/influencing
15 Metric development/reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Strong Bias for action
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- program management skills
- Understanding of gas turbine engine design
- Understanding of manufacturing process
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2395
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.