Honeywell Project Engineer I in Phoenix, Arizona
Project Engineer I
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
25 Schedule and Milestone development
25 customer relationships
25 Understand technology
25 Cost development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or haveprotected status.
- Must complete the highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hiredate
- Follow specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for thetopic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishingpriorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Some experience in engineering
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Budget and Schedule Management skills.
- Technical Management skills.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Relocation Provided
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3653
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.