Honeywell Program Manager - Customer in Phoenix, Arizona
Program Manager - Customer
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, propulsion engines, aircraft and engine systems and full-service solutions for our customers. The C&PS Customer Support Operations (CSO) organization within Honeywell Aerospace is responsible for excellence in customer service and in executing customer requirements. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Program Manager. You will lead a team of cross-functional project specialists in driving key programs in support of SO strategic initiatives. You will direct the development of robust project plans for complex projects, ensure that projects are managed and executed effectively, and confirm that critical milestones are met.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams across multiple, global locations to successfully achieve program goals
- Direct all aspects of the program: anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, measure performance against goals, and evaluate results, taking necessary steps to keep project on track
- Resolve systemic issues impacting Customer Support Operations that span across multiple functional organizations
- Drive key business process improvement activities identified through Kaizens and root cause corrective action analysis
- Design customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC and other toolsets
- Define required features and mapping Salesforce features to client business processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert on SaaS technology
- Build and manage dashboards, views, and reports
- Design and develop workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and document end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
- Create and maintain system-related documentation (i.e. business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets)
- Train internal customers on Salesforce in relation to their business processes and best practices
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure project success and profitability and work with stakeholders to address out of scope requests
- Work closely with the ATR, BGA, and D&S customer support teams to improve service levels and maintain customer commitments
- Execute strategies to link and partner CSO with other functions within Honeywell
You Must Have:
- Bachelors’ degree in management information systems or business related field
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC
- Experience with custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Experience using standard reporting tools including Salesforce.com
- Experience updating a Salesforce.com configuration
- Experience with IT Plan and the business to provide requirements, coordinate user acceptance testing and ensure user training is conducted for any changes in Salesforce.com and related technologies
- Knowledge of call center technologies (ie: Salesforce.com service cloud, WFO Workforce Management, Avaya ICR, Nice call monitoring) and their impacts to business operations
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Job ID: 00358152
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.