Honeywell Production Supervisor in Phoenix, Arizona
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Supervise a team of individual contributors who are manufacturing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented production employees. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, delivery and exceptional quality in Honeywell’s engines production facility. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous
improvement. As a team supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
- Deliver on strong site health, safety and environmental performance every day
- Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure high production quality and productivity
Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
25 Directly supervise production operators
25 Drive productivity improvements
10 Resource management in dynamic environment
15 Talent management
15 Collaborate with customers and cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a related discipline OR related experience in aerospace, automotive or industrial manufacturing
- Some relevant manufacturing and leadership experience
- Efficient with SAP software
- Ability to troubleshoot processes and equipment
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with strong business acumen
- Ability to lead change and drive process improvement and ability to influence to build strong team with positive relations
- Possess conflict management skills, understand self-directed work teams, support and understand our safety philosophy, and understand and drive corporate values and ethics
- Practice of organizational savvy to manage relationships in a matrix environment
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- Job ID: HRD8794
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.