Honeywell Principal Learning Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Principal Learning Specialist
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Lead the learning experience for the [fill in blank] business while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to advise on HR services and actively engage in learning & development. You will utilize your learning functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
Provide integrated learning solutions that enable organizational growth, sustainable learning and talent development
Build a learning culture in the organization that drives both high performance and high engagement for the company
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
20 Provide Learning Solutions
20 Drive Learning Experience
20 Project Management
20 Build Relationships and Broker Services
20 Responsible for administrative tasks
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Significant Human Resources experience, including significant Learning experience
- Experience with a learning management system
- US Citizen or Permanent resident due to contractual requirements
- Advanced Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: HRD2115
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.