Honeywell Lead Advanced Manufacturing Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Lead Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The primary responsibilities of this position is to design and implement a robust
Management Operating (MOS) system as it relates DMAIC Producibility, management
of Momentum & Capital Funding, HOS support, MOR creation & Review, Data
Management, standard reporting, and special projects to the overall Aero
Electrical Manufacturing Engineering sites.
30 Lead change/change agent
25 Management operating system
20 Systematic problems resolution
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Program Management, Business, Engineering (i.e. mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, industrial) or Business, technical degree
- Demonstrated success Program/Project Management
- Green Belt or DFSS Certified. Lean or Black Belt certification is a plus
- Advanced technical degree / MBA is a plus
- Remote multi/ site people management experience
- Demonstrate a wide range of technical product and process knowledge across the aero disciplines
- Demonstrates excellent leadership, communication and presentations skills and the ability to influence and provide visionary leadership
- Strong understanding of engineering processes and manufacturing techniques which should include design, test (including IPDS) and their impact on producibility
- Proven financial acumen demonstrated understanding of business metrics and how to impact results
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Excellent computer skills including EXCEL, Power Point, and MS Project
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3302
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.