Honeywell Inspector III (FAA/ODA) in Phoenix, Arizona
Inspector III (FAA/ODA)
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Reporting to Honeywell America’s Distribution Center Quality/HOS function in the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). You will maintain the Quality Management System and will assume Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) Unit Member Inspector role. Hours will vary between day shift and swing shift, 8-10 hour shifts.
- Complete the Manufacturing Designee Seminar administered by the FAA to become an authorized Unit Member of the Honeywell FAA ODA organization while working effectively with the FAA, ODA Unit Members and organizations, Engineering staff and other departments
- Attend recurrent training on a three year cycle to maintain authorization as an ODA Unit Member as well as additional Honeywell ODA training and train employees on QMS & audit preparation
Implement sustained Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA), maintain archiving process and record storage and perform product and supplier quality function
5 Maintain& improve the QMS (Quality Management System) for compliance
80 Issue FAA Release Certificates (FAA Form for Domestic or Export
5 Develop,maintain,&improve local procedures&processes
5 Conduct internal and process audits
5 Train employees on QMS & audit preparation
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Experience in the aerospace industry, regulatory agencies and/or requirements Prior or current Airworthiness Designee certification (ODAR / DMIR / DAR/ DER)
- Knowledge of Quality Management System applicable to the manufacture and maintenance of aerospace products (e.g. AS9100)
- Experience with Quality Control tools, processes/methods and techniques related to Aerospace products
- Ability to read and understand technical data including Type Design data such as Blue Prints, Drawings, specifications and airworthiness related regulations
- Basic understanding in the use of measuring equipment
- Ability to read and understand English (Both verbal and written)
- Green Belt or willing to achieve certification
- Strong knowledge of SAP
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Phencyclidine (PCP). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: req118204
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.