Honeywell HVAC SERVICE TRADESMAN in Phoenix, Arizona
HVAC SERVICE TRADESMAN
We are currently looking for an HVAC Service Tradesman to join the Honeywell team based out of Phoenix, AZ. This position requires preventive maintenance and repair of mechanical and controls systems in commercial/industrial facilities.
The main function of this position is to provide preventative maintenance on HVAC equipment under contract between Honeywell and building owners. You will need to stay current with developments in product and preventive maintenance techniques. That may require attending ongoing training classes during or after normal working hours. Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings, etc, will be required on contracts as dictated by the job requirements. You also may be required to travel out of town and stay overnight if required by job demands. Proper jobsite and vehicle housekeeping and care of tools will be necessary.
Must live within 1 hour or 50 miles of Show Low/PinetopArizona.
* High school diploma/GED
* 1 year of working with basic tools in Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC or Electrician
* Member of UA Local 469 or willing to join
* Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
* Ability to understand and follow all safety regulations as instructed
* Technical Diploma
* Universal CFC card
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be self-motivated and customer focused.
* Ability to use a computer with basic email and other computing functions is desired
* Must be able to work well with other employees and customers in a demanding environment
* Must complete daily work orders and time sheet functions using electronic devices
- Job ID: HRD1839
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.