Honeywell Engineering Program Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Engineering Program Manager
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Lead and manage Cost Performance Engineering (CPE)
material save projects aligned to the Engines Gold Business Enterprise
- Ensure material save and spend targets are achieved (buy
parts, not make parts).
- Set the CPE strategy for the GBE and take ownership of
"growing the business" as it related to CPE.
- Define workshop plan to ensure robust pipeline.
- CPE single point of contact for the GBE including overall
report-out for CPE of Engines.
- Ensure alignment of GBE and CPE goals.
- Work closely with Value Engineering and Should Cost
Leaders to ensure resources aligned to meet objectives.
- Provide valuable feedback between the GBE and CPE in order
to prioritize where resources are allocated.
40 Prepare and complete action plans
60 Customer-service standards completing audits
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or other Supply
Chain related field.
-Significant Engineering, Program Management or Integrated
Supply Chain experience with including multiple areas.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant product cost
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirement.
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Significant experience in engineering
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3309
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.