Honeywell Engineer Sr Systems in Phoenix, Arizona
Engineer Sr Systems
• Systems Integration Testing support in theBoeing Integrated and AMS MSF Static labs.
• Manage scheduling of the labs and loading andupdating of benches with required configuration.
• Write Systems Test Scripts, run in the lab andrecord test results and check into Doors.
• Integrate system technical parameters andassure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces for thesystem.
• Test CMCF function with appropriate tools suchas LDI and root cause issues to be customer data authoring issue or internalDMDT issues.
• Assist teams with troubleshooting in-serviceissues and JIRAs.
• Support SOI audit activities.
• Work to continuously improve AMS CoE compliancewith Engineering Standard design practices including Tools, Processes andDocumentation.
You must have:
• Bachelors of Science degree in engineering
• Due to site and project restrictions,candidates must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
• 6 yearsof Systems or Software Engineering experience.
•Experience writingSystems Test Scripts
• SystemsIntegration Testing experience
• Programmanagement skills
•Leadership capability, including abilities to lead and influence technicalcommunity
• Experience leading small teams of engineersand providing coordination/direction to larger team
• Master’s degree in engineering
• Excellent communication and interpersonalskills.
• Ability to identify, assess, and mitigaterisks
- Job ID: 00348299
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.