Honeywell Cyber Security Penetration Tester in Phoenix, Arizona
Cyber Security Penetration Tester
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a growing team focused on building a world class cybersecurity organization to protect and defend our Aerospace products and services. In this role you will have the opportunity to help define the processes and methodology for the vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of our commercial aerospace products and services.
You will be responsible for vulnerability scanning, risk assessments, penetration testing, and creation of test artifacts required to support certification of the products. You will support incident response and investigation and ensure areas in need of improvement are identified and work with the process owners to support the subsequent improvement activities.
Apply vulnerability and penetration testing knowledge, tools, and principals while working with product development subject matter experts to develop and secure our products and services. Support the design and security of high tech systems and solutions within the connected aircraft enhancing not only the passenger experience but also the crew, operator, and ground service station’s need for information.
20 Systems design
20 Model based development system design
30 Systems integration
10 Customer interaction
20 Project coordination
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or in lieu of a degree, experience within a similar role in this field
- Prior cyber security experience
- Understanding of Windows and UNIX or Linux based platforms
- Understanding of SNMP, TCP/IP, and Ethernet networking
- Understanding of information technology principles, concepts and techniques to including software languages, design concepts, test methods, and integration practices
- CISSP, GPEN, CEH or similar security/ethical hacker certifications
- Ability to read and break code in languages including Python, Java, and C/C++
- Experience with system security assessment (threat modeling, security risk assessment/analysis)
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to work with diverse and global teams
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt with project changes as needed
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD5268
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.