Honeywell Coordinator Site Customer Support in Phoenix, Arizona
Coordinator Site Customer Support
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
25 Processing Returns
25 Customer Invoicing
25 Deliver Forecast Reports
25 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related discipline or in lieu of degree a High School diploma and significant customer service experience.
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD10115
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.