Honeywell Bus Dev Mgr - Engines USM in Phoenix, Arizona
Bus Dev Mgr - Engines USM
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
products, customers, the industry and competition to identify and pursue opportunities for growth for the Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) business. HAT supplies used/recertified parts to the Aerospace Aftermarket. HAT is part of Honeywell’s Services & Connectivity portfolio consisting of Maintenance Services, Connectivity Services, and Aftermarket Services & Strategy.
You will be a part of the Business Management group which responsible for global product line strategy, financial valuation and analysis including engine and airframe acquisition, repair work-scopes, pricing and business processes. In this role, you will support the assigned product lines for commercial engine products including CFM56, V2500 and other models. You will be responsible for business development of the product lines and supporting and maintaining market pricing. You will also provide support to the HAT Sales and Procurement teams.
- Provide support to HAT leaders to define & implement growth strategies to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Establish pricing for used materials based on market information and in-depth data analysis
Create an executable product roadmap with actions to achieve growth targets
10 Analyze customers
25 Formulate growth plans
25 Contribute to pricing strategy
20 Design value proposition
20 Recommend business plans
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or related field
- Significant experience in the commercial aerospace Used Serviceable Material marketplace including specific familiarity with the assigned product lines
- Strong technical and/or business knowledge of Commercial Aviation aerospace products,including those manufactured by Honeywell and/or other component OEMs
- Execution driven approach using analytical and business skills
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Broad business background — strong analytical & financial skills, business acumen, customer interaction, program management, supply chain, procurement, and pricing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to make effective presentations to all levels of leadership
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3618
- Category: Business Development
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.