Honeywell Assembly Mechanic - Level 2 in Phoenix, Arizona
Assembly Mechanic - Level 2
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that maintains, repairs and overhauls manufactured equipment. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented assembly mechanics. You will be provided with on-the-job training and learning experiences. You will facilitate preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, and equipment repair.
Grow and develop your supply chain knowledge in a team based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Take ownership in your career and work environment in a culture of continuous improvement supported by Honeywell's Operating System (HOS)
Contribute to Honeywell's continuing legacy of best in class (insert product/department here)
80 Assembly - Auxiliary Power Units
10 HOS - Honeywell Operating System
5 Ensure compliance with internal procedures
5 Participate in formal training
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of [mechanical or electrical] repair
- Attention to detail and ability to follow meticulousinstructions
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Ability to complete work as instructed and follow up
- Capable of lifting up to 30 pounds
- Some relevant repair experience
- Some experience of direct related aircraft/engine maintenance or production experience.
- A&P license preferred.
- Turboprop or turbofan assembly experience.
- Thorough knowledge of engine mechanical assembly, manufacturing processes, blueprint interpretation, mistake proofing, and lessons learned practices.
- Experience with the use of standard and pneumatic tooling, standard and special measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, torque wrenches, and electrical resistance test equipment.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with individuals of other disciplines and various levels within and out of the organization.
- Knowledge of turbine engine operating theory preferred.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, coping, reading, and mathematical skillsrequired.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: HRD1816
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.