Honeywell Sr Project Management Specialist in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Sr Project Management Specialist
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide projects
Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Masters degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Significant experience in project management
- Job ID: HRD84
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Petaling Jaya, SL 46200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.