Honeywell Product Quality Engineer in Penang, Malaysia
Product Quality Engineer1. Ensures all members of the factory compliances to QMS. The QMS shall address defective services, the Honeywell quality approach to ensure product quality, quality planning, document control, maintaining records of inspections and test, control of purchases, materials control, addressing non conformance, corrective actions, manufacturing and process controls, oversite of software development products, measuring and test equipment inspection, inspection and test status, statistical quality control and analysis and handling, storage, preservation, packaging and shipping of products.
2. Develop proposals and support Product Quality Manager and Snr Quality Manager in driving initiatives assigned that improve / reduce field customer removal for the factory assigned
3. Drives and lead cross functional team to develop good factory containment actions for each escapes / removal reported by customer
4. Conducts and oversees quality audits of processes per the QMS and audit plan, including Verification of Build
5. Execute and perform timely First Article Inspection (FAI) to ensure smooth execution of Operation built.
6. Supports Product Health Team initiative and Change Control Board
7. Evaluate RMRA need, RCCA effectiveness, and working relationship outside of PQE group
8. Drive Statistical Process Control for all products to ensure Critical Characteristic is measured and monitored
9. Flexible to support ad hoc activity
1. Mechanical / Electro Mechanical/ Electrical / Physics / Material Science Engineering degree
2. At least 1-2 years related work in quality/ manufacturing .
3. Experience with and knowledge of manufacturing and inspection practices and techniques
4. Highly dedicated to achieve results
5. Liking to get involved with Manufacturing Floor issues
6. Customer Satisfaction Oriented (internal and external)
7. Strong understanding of Quality engineering practices applicable to the manufacture of aerospace products including customer and industry standards
8. Familiarity with Quality Systems (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001, etc.), Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Process Control, Six Sigma, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA)
9. Demonstrated technical knowledge, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
10. Outstanding PC, written and verbal communication skills
- Job ID: 00353171
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Penang, PG MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.