Honeywell Indirect Buyer in Penang, Malaysia
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Work for APAC Indirect Procurement COE on indirect material Sourcing/Purchasing:
- Compliance to Corporate Procurement Policy/Procedure.
- Understand the commodity strategy, contact the Price Analysis/Negotiation.
- Drive savings and seek for VE/ConRed opportunities cross sites. E-auction experience is preferred.
- Place Purchase Order (PO) in SAP, and release the PO to vendors according to the Purchase Requisition (PR) and quotation documents. And track the supplier OTD (On Time Delivery)
- Satisfy Service Level and Quality Requirement for Sites/Plants.
- Spot Sourcing Capability for large spends on MRO/Facility/Professional Service indirect on site specific.
- Mange contract documents and file contracts in system timely.
- Request for Quote/Proposal/Information (RFQ/P/I) from vendors – Ariba is preferred tool.
- Fully leverage the PSL (Preferred Supplier List).
Follow Vendor Maintenance Process to create/modify/block vendor.
20 Supplier Negotiating
20 Supplier Management
20 Preferred Supplier List
20 Procurement Procedure
20 Commodity Strategy
3+ years Sourcing/Procurement experience
- Strong experience on supplier negotiating and supplier management, well understanding of the procurement procedure and scorecard metrics/KPI.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain.
- SAP experience is highly preferred.
- Able to speak fluently in English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD3452
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Penang, PG 13700 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.