Honeywell Technical Resource Manager in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Technical Resource ManagerThe purpose of this TRM position is to develop, implement, and maintain an effective and efficient Technical Resources program, which meets contract performance objectives for the Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) at Tinker AirForce Base. The TRM provides daily single point liaison between the Tinker AirForce Base (TAFB) customer and Honeywell; manages O & M activities, and coordinates and monitors M & V activities for Honeywell-installed equipment in the customer’s facility.
- Provide full-time single point liaison between Honeywell and the TAFB Customer on the equipment operating conditions, Operations & Maintenance (O & M) and Measurement & Verification (M & V) details of Honeywell-installed equipment installed under the ESPC Delivery order associated with TAFB.
- Solution development – work closely with the customer to identify opportunities and assist Honeywell in developing and formallyproposing solutions.
- Ensures optimum performance of installed systems and resolves system problems
- Supports customer staff
Cost Control & Productivity
- Reviews and analyzes utility consumption and costs on a monthly basis. Initiates action plans as needed to ensure Honeywell accomplishes energy saving goals.
- Reports on-going financial performance to the customer and keeps them apprised of departmental functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May direct, supervise, and motivate customer and Honeywell employees by providing training, job definition and standards of performance resulting in increased productivity and adherence to contract performance objectives outlined in the CTS agreement.
Health, Safety and Statutory Compliance
- Implements appropriate business management practices and policies to assure process and audit controls.
- Implement safety plans, consistent with District or Region safety plans.
You Must Have:
- BS degree or equivalent required
- High degree of business acumen with primary orientation toward process/systems, speed, cost quality and creating customer valueand results.
- Creates and manages change through continuous exploration and learning.Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Strategy and execution skills with ability to operate strategically, tactically, and operationally.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills, ability to motivate, build high performance cross-functional teams, and the capacity to lead a branch wide, geographically dispersed organization.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win-win orientation.
- Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions.
- Develops employees and teams by acting as a coach and facilitator.
- Utilizes support functions and all other available resources to apply best practices.
- Job ID: 00357954
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.