Honeywell Sr. Operations Manager (Manufacturing Supply Chain ) - Northford CT in Northford, Connecticut
Sr. Operations Manager (Manufacturing Supply Chain ) - Northford CT
Honeywell is seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Senior Operations Manager to do the following:
Partner with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Sourcing & Honeywell Building Technologies Sourcing teams to identify and develop regional Electronic Manufacturing Supplier partners and provide input on operational requirements for the Electronic Manufacturing Supplier contracts (MSA/PSA)
• Partner with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Sourcing, Honeywell Building Technologies Sourcing & Transitions Project Manager to support SOW and Data Package development and supplier selection
• Partner with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier functional leaders (AME, Quality, Materials) to identify resource support needs for specific scopes of work and to manage day to day operations
• Partner with Transitions Project Manager/Finance to develop and maintain transition financials & support project deliverables
• Responsible for Operations for specific SOWs within region
• Manage operational interfaces between HON sites and Electronic Manufacturing Supplier providers
• Collaborate with Supply Chain Specs to monitor demand flow to Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider and sub tier suppliers ensuring appropriate forecasts are delivered to Electronic Manufacturing Supplier to enable appropriate capacity & resource planning
• Ensure that all costs and inventory is appropriately managed & accounted for at the Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider
• Ensure Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider maintains surge capacity at min of 20%
• Monitor any Electronic Manufacturing Supplier material obsolescence & Honeywell owned raw components
• ECR/ECO process development and performance monitoring
• Ensure all Honeywell owned assets are documented and maintained
• Perform periodic program review and review cost reduction initiatives
• Provide direction with regard to prioritization of non-conforming material usage
• Partner with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Sourcing regional leader to manage Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider performance to contract
• Partner with HSF regional leaders to support supply chain design and AOP performance/requirements
• Manage Electronic Manufacturing Supplier escalations and required approvals with ISC & business leadership
• Responsible for continuous improvement of the Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Ops Processes
• The Ops leader is a position equivalent to a HON site leader.
• Manages a combination of key processes
• Manages the integrity and consistency of overall Electronic Manufacturing Supplier supply chain
• Manage the “make” to the customer
• Manages quality and delivery, & productivity performance
• Manages Electronic Manufacturing Supplier contract adherence
• Develops, deploys and maintains daily, weekly, monthly MOS between HON & Electronic Manufacturing Supplier
• Responsible for the successful performance of 3rd party provider (including building their capability) in partnership with Corp Electronic Manufacturing Supplier And Honeywell Building Technologies Sourcing teams
• Manages test development through HSF AME team – HON owns test
• Manages SIOP process with partners, including the demand signals and demand/supply synchronization
• Manages Quality and RCCA processes with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier providers
• Understands the end-to-end operations and has the ability to bring in resources to address issues.
• Coordinates NPI Launches with HON & Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider thru NPI team
• Acts as advocate and interface for the Electronic Manufacturing Supplier provider to HON
• Acts as “funnel” for communication between HON & Electronic Manufacturing Supplier
• Partners with Regional ISC Leadership to address E2E supply chain needs and Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Ops performance
• Partners with Sourcing to manage supplier relationship and overall performance
• Partners with Strategy/Transitions to support Electronic Manufacturing Supplier transition projects
• Manage supply chain for all customer orders fulfilled By Electronic Manufacturing Supplier including Customer Care interface, planning for FG products, interaction with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier and Distribution Warehouse.
• Identify and develop process improvements with the integrated supply chain by continuously improving techniques, methods and approaches to planning, inventory and delivery improvements.
• Accountable for Electronic Manufacturing Supplier key materials metrics including delivery, past due, inventory, PO Management.
• Analyze and maintain optimal finished goods inventory levels, including customer-specific inventory programs or agreements.
• Facilitate Supply SIOP with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier Suppliers to review Demand, establish supply , identify gaps in short and long term capacity, inventory planning and issue escalation.
• Conduct weekly SIOP reviews with Electronic Manufacturing Supplier providers
• Partner with business and functional leaders to identify and reconcile gaps and supply shortages, providing an early warning system for issues identification
• Single point contact on delivery or material issues for Honeywell Functions
• Delivery, Inventory, Supply issues, Transportation/Trade Compliance, NPI
• Provide support to Electronic Manufacturing Supplier
• Production/Line Rates, Supply Issues, Liaison between Electronic Manufacturing Supplier and Honeywell functions
5+ years’ experience in the supply chain field (manufacturing, sourcing, transitions, quality, warehousing, etc.)
3+ years of managerial experience
Fluent in English and Spanish
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or a related field
•Extensive experience or knowledge of the Honeywell Operating System, similar operating system, or lean manufacturing excellence
•Business development (due diligence, divestitures, acquisitions) experience (Preferred)
•Six Sigma Green Belt certification
•MBA or related Master’s degree
- Job ID: 00356819
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Northford, CT USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.