Honeywell Sales Consultant in North Vancouver, British Columbia
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell Building Solutions is in a growth phase and is seeking qualified Sales Professionals for future openings. The Sales Consultant is the primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for Honeywell Building Solutions in HVAC and Building Automation Systems including fire, security and HVAC controls.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Position Honeywell as the vendor of choice.
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that HBS brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- Responsible for achievement of revenue, margin plans and economic value-added goals
- Able to negotiate consistently with customers and complex accounts to arrive at mutual agreements. This is demonstrated within all growth opportunities or accounts.
- Securing and finalizing the sale.
Comfortable facilitating a discussion highlighting our technologies and their benefits and unique value utilizing technical support as appropriate.
40 Prospecting for new business opportunities
30 Maintain sales of current client accounts
30 Negotiate consistently with customers and complex accounts to arrive at mutual agreements.
* You Must Have… *
- 5 years of business to business selling experience in Building Automation Security and/or Fire
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executiverelationships
- Enterprise selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach
- Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req115151
- Category: Business Development
- Location: 500 Brooksbank Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3S4 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.