Honeywell Health, Safety and Environmental Leader in North Vancouver, British Columbia
Health, Safety and Environmental Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system and a continuous improvement environment. You will be a key professional in the HSE&F function. You will implement processes and drive HSE&F performance metrics for the Vancouver site. You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees you support. You will be a key HSE&F resource directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
- Integrate, monitor, and support Health, Safety programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations
- Incorporate continuous improvement using Honeywell's Health and Safety initiatives through Honeywell's Operating System activities
Provide proactive integration of HSE&F initiatives across the local site, keeping in front of leading edge safety awareness
20 Implements HSE&F standards
20 Site compliance reviews
20 Ensures compliance standards
20 Deploys safety initiatives
20 Risk Management processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- OHS Diploma or Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental.
- 1 year of experience in an HSE role in an industrial setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Technical expertise in HSE&F
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to deliver on complex situations
- Timely decision making skills
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD2339
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: North Vancouver, BC V7J 3S4 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.