Honeywell Full Stack Developer | Cloud Focus in North Ryde, Australia
Full Stack Developer | Cloud Focus
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
We are seeking to appoint a Full Stack Developer to join our team in North Ryde. You will be part of a team of software engineers responsible for the development of public and enterprise cloud platforms supporting Honeywell’s Building products.These products are exported worldwide through Honeywell’s global businesses.
At Honeywell, our approach is simple.We hire talented people, nurture their growth, give them opportunities to make a difference, and promote from within.
20 Software architecture and coding
20 Requirements and design
20 Ability to code in multiple languages
20 Analytical skills & software development skills
20 Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Strong API development background
- C#, JSON, Web Services (REST-compliant preferred)
- Significant software engineering experience
- Familiar with analysis, design, coding, testing and support of software
- Tertiary qualification in Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile development, TDD, Continuous integration
- Understanding of software-based security concepts
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- SQL Server or other database technologies
- Understanding of data analytics
- Experience creating performant and scalable software designs
- Mobile development
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5948
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: North Ryde, NWS 2113 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.