Honeywell Principal Mechanical Engineer in Norcross, Georgia
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Antenna COE
Conceptualize, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly
engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal
point at Honeywell Services and Connectivity organization and will be located
in Norcross, Georgia. As part of the Antenna Center of Excellence, you will have responsibility for collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will influence design
directions and methodology developments. As a technical expert, you will
leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact
business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other
75 Apply mechanical design and analysis principles in the development of product concepts
10 Work with suppliers to develop product specifications, troubleshoot and optimize manufacturability
10 Support design reviews and proposal activities
5 Review statements of work, budgets, schedules and work package estimates
YOU MUST HAVE
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or applied science
- In lieu of degree, extensive engineering experience
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance
- Significant engineering experience
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Multiple design skills enabling leadership of cross-functional and globalized mechanical design teams of major subsystems and their role in an IPDS environment
- Strong command of GD&T principles per ASMEY14.5-2009
- Proficient in CREO/ProEngineer design software
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Project applications
- Independently determines and develops approach to solution
- Some domestic and international travel required, typically less than 2 weeks per year
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD2071
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Norcross, GA 30092 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.