Honeywell Mechanical CAD II in Norcross, Georgia
Mechanical CAD II
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Designer/Drafter - Antenna COE
Be part of an engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell
Services and Connectivity products located in Norcross, Georgia. You will have responsibility for supporting
programs related to Antenna Center of Excellence, the Mechanical products used
in ground, airborne and space applications. You will work closely with
engineering mechanical design documenting product specifications and
processes, and technical illustrations. You will help coordinate project
planning and drawing release, act as a liaison between engineering groups, and
provide data reporting for both internal and external customers.
30 Mechanical design and documentation of electro-mechanical components, antenna systems and RF network
60 Generate accurate and robust 3D solid models using CAD software.
10 Coordination with multiple engineering disciplines, manufacturing and outside vendors to optimize pr
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline with RF component design experiencedesigning. Two years of additional experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced design/engineering environment will be accepted in lieu of an Associate’s Degree
- Possess a strong command of GD&T (ASME Y14.5-2009) principles
- A history of producing high quality engineering drawings applying industrydrawing standards (ASME-Y14.100, ASME-Y14.24, ASME-Y14.35, AND ASME-Y14.34)
- Capable of working with minimal supervision to produce viable designs that meetrequirements
- Ability to obtain a Security clearance
- At least 4,000 hours of 3D solid modeling and drafting experience with a minimumof 2,000 hours using ProE/CREO Parametric CAD software
- Exemplary CREO skills
- Familiar with Windows operating systems and the suite of MS Office products
- Familiarity with Teamcenter PDM
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and machine shop practices
- Self-directed work ethic
- Good judgment, diplomacy and virtual teamwork skills
- Sensitivity to cost, schedule and strategic business objectives
- Good understanding of the technology
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD2073
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Norcross, GA 30092 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.