Honeywell Merchandise Support Associate in New York, New York
Merchandise Support Associate
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* In this Position you will be Responsible for: *
- Complying with branch operational requirements by ensuring the following: completing invoices, processing returns, receiving and processing replenishment shipments, maintaining branch stock/sales literature and event displays, conducting inventory checks, preparing and shipping orders as well as branch transfers, accurately completing all associated paperwork
- Stocking sales floor to enhance the sales experience for our customers
- Organizing warehouse to ensure ease of locating product
- Ensuring a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Assisting in the physical inventory process
Demonstrating exceptional levels of service for both internal and external customers
20 Stock Sales Floor
20 Process Returns
20 Organizing Warehouse
20 Inventory Management
20 Compliance with Safety Procedures
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some sales support experience in a retail or similar environment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization, time-management and basic math skills
- Goal oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than seventy-five pounds (with assistance)
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD3753
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., New York, NY 10001 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.